Our main aim is to facilitate the recruitment process, and match our clients’ requirements to job opportunities or candidates. In order to fulfil our obligations we procure personal information that you make available to us when visiting our website. We use your information to improve our services on offer to you and to analyse and remedy defects. In order to use our services, you may be asked to provide us with your personal data such as your title and name, your email address and telephone number, company details and telephone numbers. Furthermore you have the opportunity to submit your CV on which you can describe your skills, knowledge and experience, or your vacancy for which you can describe your company business and background.
In the course of the recruitment process we may also store further information that may be of importance for a successful placement.
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your skills and personal details to job opportunities (and vice versa).
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To keep you updated of services provided by our 3rd party business partners which are relevant to your sector.
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website.
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are involved with, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Feel free to contact us, via our contact page, if you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you.
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
Sharing your information
We want to provide as full a service as possible and support you in your recruitment needs. We appreciate that candidates with specialist expertise have a strong preference for dealing with equally specialist recruiters. In turn, our recruiters are able to offer our clients higher quality candidates.
Ultimately we rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your information.
We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage the business relationship. In the event that the business relationship ceases, and at your request, we can confirm that we will delete personal data in accordance with our legal obligations.
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access. Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
Changes to this Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that can be stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What types of cookies can we use?
We can use two types of cookies on our website:
- ‘Session Cookies’
These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help our website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
- ‘Persistent Cookies’
These are cookies remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).
- To tailor our website so that it meets your specific needs, our aim is to use different technologies, including cookies, which allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website.
- To recognise and count the number of visitors and pages or various parts of a page they have visited on our site.
- To improve and monitor the advertisement and marketing we offer to our visitors, based on our visitor’s interest and activity.
- Within our online application forms and client staff search facility. Without cookies enabled our client’s will not be able to use the staff search section of our site.
- In summary, by using cookies we are able to improve your experience when you browse our website and enable us to continually improve our site and our services for you. Our cookies have been set in our browser and we will assume you are ok with them via your continuous use of our website.
Managing your cookies
Enabling cookies will ensure you receive the optimum user experience from our website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can use your browser settings to block all or some cookies. Please note that if you do block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Amending your cookie settings is different in different browsers.