Product Delivery Manager | Newbury | Up to £50,000
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for a Product Delivery Manager to assist our client with their large and growing customer base.
If you’re looking for an exciting job opportunity within a growing organisation and software development is your background, then please apply.
As Product Delivery Manager you will coordinate, manage and be the single point of contact for the functional evolution of products. You will ensure the plan for realisation of the product strategy is published in the Product Road-map and Release Plan. You will track and communicate the progress towards achieving the plans to all stakeholders.
- Acts as an interface for all potential changes coming from sales, marketing, client services and technical teams. Participates in new ideas for product change
- Ensures there is sufficient detail accompany all product changes requested to allow them to progress to development
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining high level estimates, dependencies and comparative values on all product changes
- Assigns and maintains priorities to all product changes
- Chairs the product development meetings, formulates and maintains a product development strategy
- Is responsible for the content published on the product roadmap
- Agrees development release schedule with Development Manager and manages release plan
- Reports progress against the product release plan and product roadmap
- Manages and communicates to all interfaces surrounding product development plan i.e. software development, infrastructure, documentation, marketing, sales
- Key stakeholder in acceptance of changes developed
- You will have 5 years minimum experience in a software development environment, along with 3 years experience in a software product manager role
- Experience of working with Office 365/SharePoint products and/or associated applications
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience\user story capture
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Agile environment and methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.