Site Manager | UK Wide | £40,000 – £55,000
Jonothan Bosworth are working with an exclusive client, and we have several fantastic opportunities for well organised Site Managers.
Our client is going through a significant growth phase and is planning on doubling in size over the next 3 years, so these job opportunities come at an exciting time for the right Site Manager(s).
It’s important that you have the ability to travel to project sites, mainly in South East England and the Midlands; the projects that you work on will range from 500k to 10M in value, and will typically be school type projects.
Candidates with an excellent eye for detail, who currently carry DBS Enhanced Certificate, CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme), First Aid & SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) will be considered.
If you have the ability to travel to various Project Sites, mainly in South East England and the Midlands, have high standards of workmanship, then please apply today.
– First point of contact on Site ensuring that requests, queries and advice is provided at all stages.
– Produce weekly progress reports on all aspects of the project in accordance with processes.
– Ensure quality standards are maintained to the highest level.
– Monitor output of team members and subcontractors on site.
– Handle client complaints effectively, sensitively and professionally.
– Assist with all site audits.
– Provide guidance and training for both temporary and permanent site operatives, including Toolbox Talks and Site Inductions.
– Carry out any reasonable request from the Head of Division or Director.
– Work in compliance with the Company’s H&S, Quality and Environmental system.
Site Managers who can maintain professional internal and external relationships, demonstrate the ability to interact at all levels; are proficient I.T. users with, with an ability to drive through and adapt to should APPLY TODAY.
Please contact Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists for more information.