Workflow Developer | Exeter, location flexible | Up to £35,000
Is developing and testing workflows your thing? Is your experience with Workflow Development a part of what makes you a fabulous Developer? If so, then look no further because we have the perfect position for you!
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for a Workflow Developer, where you will be developing and testing workflows. You will develop workflows, whilst maintaining existing workflows and a level of providing advice and support.
- You will be the primary point of contact for all workflow queries, and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Design new workflows and reports
- Handle Workflow related Support Desk calls
- Amend current Workflows as requested
- Work with Management to help prioritise Workflow maintenance and development schedules
- Evaluate need for and recommend upgrades, fixes, plug-ins, etc
- Keep up with news and trends in development methodology, Mattersphere in particular
- You will have extensive experience of Workflow Development ideally in a Professional Services or Insurance service environment
- Previous experience of Mattersphere Workflow tools (preferable) or Visualfiles. Similar tools considered. Training in appropriate products will be available
- Exposure to C#, VB or similar programming languages advantageous
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience of process driven design. Ability to understand and build Visio process diagrams
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize work flow activities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a good knowledge of Conditioning statements
- Familiarity with relational databases
Working from home can be considered. Other base locations : Plymouth, Bristol, Exeter, Taunton, Truro, London.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.