Workflow Developer | Plymouth, location flexible | Up to £35,000
Is developing and testing workflows your thing? Is your experience with Workflow Development a part of what makes you a fabulous Developer? If so, then look no further because we have the perfect position for you!
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for a Workflow Developer, where you will be developing and testing workflows. You will develop workflows, whilst maintaining existing workflows and a level of providing advice and support.
- You will be the primary point of contact for all workflow queries, and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Design new workflows and reports
- Handle Workflow related Support Desk calls
- Amend current Workflows as requested
- Work with Management to help prioritise Workflow maintenance and development schedules
- Evaluate need for and recommend upgrades, fixes, plug-ins, etc
- Keep up with news and trends in development methodology, Mattersphere in particular
- You will have extensive experience of Workflow Development in a Professional Services environment
- Previous experience of Mattersphere Workflow tools (preferable) or Visualfiles. Similar tools considered. Training in appropriate products will be available
- Exposure to C#, VB or similar programming languages advantageous
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience of process driven design. Ability to understand and build Visio process diagrams
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize work flow activities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a good knowledge of Conditioning statements
- Familiarity with relational databases
If you are not based in Plymouth, the location can be flexible but you must be prepared to have regular visits in Plymouth. Working from home can be considered.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.